Ten Ways to Give
Download the list.
Ten Ways to Give to the Capital Campaign:
- An outright gift of cash: For gifts of cash, you are entitled to an income tax deduction. Campers can use Cupcakes for Camp to raise funds for the Capital Campaign. Gifts can be sent to our business office:
Business Office Address
150 N Radnor Chester Road
Suite F – 200
Radnor, PA 19087
- An outright gift of securities: For gifts of long-term, appreciated securities, you can also avoid capital gain tax.
- A multi-year pledge: The full value of your pledge will be credited in the year you pledge.
- An outright gift of real estate: We would be happy to explore the transfer of your gift of a home, vacation property, condominium, undeveloped land, or other real estate support.
- A gift of property with retained life estate: It is possible to transfer ownership of a home or farm while retaining the use of the property during your lifetime. This is an excellent way to receive a current income tax deduction for the property’s value and continue to use it.
- A gift of an existing life insurance policy: If you donate an insurance policy that is no longer needed for its original purpose, you will be entitled to an income tax deduction for the cash surrender value, and can deduct the amount of future premiums paid.
- A gift of a new life insurance purchased to benefit Hope for Kids: You can create a major gift through relatively modest annual payments by purchasing a life insurance policy as a gift to Hope for Kids. Also, your annual premiums will be deductible for income tax purposes.
- A bequest to Hope for Kids: Defined as any gift provided for in your will.
- Matching Gift: Many companies will provide a tax-deductible matching gift that will increase your contribution. Your company could provide information about its matching gift program.
- An in-kind gift: Gift of goods or services will receive credit for a percentage of the documented value based on IRS regulations.
For additional information about making a gift contact:
Hope for Kids
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support.